Monday, June 18, 2012

Taking in the Sights!


Hoboken Waterfront

I usually always head here when I want to get my exercise on or just clear my head. The view of the NYC skyline is beautiful. I've taken quite a liking to Hoboken so I've been here quite a few times. There are at least 3 park areas along the waterfront that I've seen. There is always of people out relaxing on the lawn, exercising and walking their dogs! 


Williamsburg (BK)

After my shoot last week. I decided to just chill for a few and visit the nearby East River State Park. People were out sunbathing, reading, doing Yoga. It was a beautiful day!



Park Slope (BK)

After hitting the park, I decided to treat myself to a little dinner in Park Slope . I love Park Slope.. While there I remembered a new friend of mine lived in Brooklyn. I hit her up and ironically she happened to be on the same street, treating herself to dinner at a swanky Italian spot just a few blocks away! So after eating at the Bogoto Latin Bistro,  I swung by and paid her a visit! 5th Ave boast tons of restaurants, boutiques, bars and little shops. Once the new Brooklyn Nets Stadium, this area is going to be even hotter!





No comments:

Post a Comment