Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Brunch: City Crab!

I like to call Sunday "Family Funday"! This past Sunday me and the hubby went into the City to meet his sister. My sis had heard great things about Crab City and it absolutely did not disappoint. City Crab is located in the Gramercy Park/Flatiron district. While they specialize in fine seafood and steak, we decided to have brunch. While their brunch selection isn't huge, neither was the price! We all ordered the Delmarva omelet and it was DELICIOUS! It was folded to perfection with a heaping mound of crab meat inside. Served with home fries and toast. We each ordered the unlimited cocktails which included Mimosas, Screwdrivers and Bloody Mary's for $17. I tried my very first Bloody Mary! It was actually pretty good, a little spicy though. I drank about half then ordered a Mimosa! If you're ever in the City and want to partake in a delicious brunch, without spending a ton of cash I would definitely recommend it. It's a gorgeous space, ample seating, very convenient to the train, spacious and boast great decor. Let's not forget to talk about the service, it was outstanding. I really wish I would've gotten our waiters name, but he was very good. Even after paying for the bill, he allowed us to use an online coupon via our phone to take of 15% of the bill. Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment