Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Updates......



Vacation Home. I got a chance to visit my "vacation homes" aka my parents house a few weeks ago. It's always so nice to get away from the City and go out to the Country to relax, even if my cell phone reception sucks! We did some dining out, but me and my mother also put it down in the kitchen. My parents have lost a tremendous amount of weight on Weight Watchers, so all of the recipes were healthy!




Interesting. Hubby and I went out with our friends a few weeks ago and I had my first 24hr Korean BBQ experience in Manhattan at 2am! Interesting to say the least! It wasn't bad, I would definitely go back and try something else. The food was served in this crazy hot cast iron bowl! I swear it feel like the food kept getting hot!





Until we meet again......

No comments:

Post a Comment