Saturday, April 27, 2013

Life get's in the way, sorry for the delay!

Let's get to it...

Christmas


We took my step-son, his little brother and my little cousin to the Toy's R US in Times Square and over to see the Rockefeller Christmas Tree. Taking three kids into Times Square was quite the task, but we all had a blast. It was crowded so we didn't get to see the tree up close. In addition, we were all worn out by the time we got to the tree! So, a few weeks later me and the hubby went to see the tree in Bryant Park. We had a totally different experience  I got close enough to touch the tree, they had tons of vendors selling beautiful items, yummy food and tasty drinks. We had a great time.  The hubby actually found the perfect Christmas gift for my mom.  I love the Christmas Season!


No comments:

Post a Comment